Last week we talked about how important consistency is when it comes to moving your fitness forward and how it helps #closethegap between where you are today and where you are heading.
This week I dive into a story called The Heavy Load and talk about how carrying past mistakes, failure, fears or negativity or self judgement doesn’t serve us and that we need to learn to let go so we can make space for new experiences and successes.
We will use the hashtag #TheTravellingMonks to remind everyone to let go of things that don't serve us anymore and that every day is a new day to do your best and feel good.
Review the importance of having a proper rest strategy from last week and to take 5 minutes, and read the section on goal setting to help you get focused on the next four weeks.
If you don't have a recovery routine in place for when you finish your long runs or key workouts or races, you're probably not maximizing your potential. Click HERE to learn more.
Stillness BY HANNAH. This week Hannah explores some ways you can find stillness and relax.
- Happy Birthday Trent!
- Congrat's to all the No Goat, Yes Goat finishers!
- YOGA CHALLENGE!! 20min of yoga per day to earn 5 bonus checkmarks this week!
- ATTEND YOGA Livewatch party WEDNESDAY 8pm for 1 bonus checkmark. If you can't make the live watch - it's recorded so you can watch it anytime!
- TONIGHT LIVE WATCH / PRIZE GIVE AWAY PARTY AT 8pm
WEEK FIVE WORKOUTS
- see google calendar for details.
- option to replace the speed session with an easy 45min to 60min recovery run.
WEEK 5 HASHTAGS
Scroll the categories below to find information as the clinic progresses.