The PACE Enduro's have been a strong part of our training foundation at PACE since 2013. They're a great way to test your fitness, build fitness and/or work on race strategies. We usually have an aid station and a post run pot luck. Unfortunately with COVID, we won't be able to offer these components or loiter, however we can still have some fun and enjoy a challenging day on the trails together.
1. Figure Eight Course / 21km / 808m CLICK HERE
2. Marked Loop 9km / 343m CLICK HERE
3. Click HERE to watch Steve's video on how to upload a GPX file to your watch.
ENDURO CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
9:00am - Check-In w/Coach R at the picnic table / entrance to the trails.
9:05am - start your run!
9:05am - check-in w/ Coach R at the picnic table / entrance to the trails.
9:10am - start your run!
9:10am - check-in w/ Coach R at the picnic table / entrance to the trails.
9:15am - start your run!
***VERY IMPORTANT*** : I will tape the sign-in sheet to the window of my vehicle after everyone is out on course. Please mark yourself AWAY when you finish your enduro, so we know you're off course. Thank you.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have been around anyone who has been sick.
- Please bring a face covering with you at all times in the event you are unable to maintain 1-2 meters physically distancing or require assistance from a team member.
- All groups have staggered start times, to ensure there is little to no overlap between each group during the speed session.
- Please stay in your vehicle until your "check-in" time or avoid loitering in the meeting area where Coach R is checking people off.
- There is no loitering at the start/finish area - thank you for your cooperation.
Scroll the categories below to find information as the clinic progresses.