In this introduction video I review the new clinic layout and the different communication platforms we will use this spring. Please take the time to watch the full video so you can get the most out of your clinic experience. Thank you :)
- Email platform primarily used to notify participants when new content has been added to the website. This content can be found under the virtual coaching section that only clinic participants have access to using the password: summersocial
The google calendar is where we post the Wednesday & Sunday workouts, training blocks, any challenges, bonus checkmarks and the scheduled live watch events on facebook.
Here are the steps to setting up the google calendar:
- Accept the invitation.
- Open the invitation on your computer. There have been issues with people trying to open it on their phones first. Once you accept and open it on your computer, you should have no issues accessing it on your phone.
- How to use the content in the calendar to your best benefit.
- Workout instructions.
- Point tracking system for our Accountability Challenge (separate video)
- Why it's mandatory this clinic.
- Virtual component / live videos.
- Social engagement.
- How to access the performance page & virtual coaching page
- Password protected: SUMMERSOCIAL
Scroll the categories below to find information as the clinic progresses.