- lots of changes happening in a short amount of time
- how these changes effect our goals, feelings and how to move forward from here
- thank you from the coach / support
"You're not chasing the goal itself, you're chasing the feelings
you hope attaining those goals will give you."
- take some time to get in touch with how your previous goals wanted you to feel.
- how can you adapt your goals over the next 4 weeks to try to stay close to the same feelings?
- break down the next 4 weeks into 4 separate weekly goals.
- some of you will have additional motivation as you build towards the NO BEAR YES BEAR challenge of running 10k to 50k on the April 24th weekend. If you're not in this challenge, don't worry. Stay on target with your own 4 week goal and crush it!
"Some sessions are stars. Some sessions are stones,
but in the end, they're all rocks and we are building on them."
- this weekend is all about re-establishing our baseline.
- it is NOT a build week. (we start a 3 week build next week)
- be patient. Keep your volume lower and focus on getting outside, doing your best and earn your check mark.
- keep up the awesome online celebrations, support and inspiration.
- tag your photos with #pacetrailruns & #earnyourcheckmark
- don't forget to check off your workout on the google accountability sheet.
This space will essentially become a diary for the spring clinic. I will be uploading weekly videos to share information, motivation and instructions on particular workouts or the new clinic format.