Recorded on Friday April 17th to give you some inspiration heading into your long run this weekend, this video from a special spot I go for inspiration, to think and connect...
- we are now in our second "build" week of the clinic.
- the newness of the virtual clinic might start to wear-off a little, so I discuss staying in touch with your goals and how to hold it steady this weekend.
- carry over the easy start from last weekend and allow yourself time to get focused for the long haul.
- mentorship was pre-run stretching exercises for this week. Hopefully you'll start your long run feeling more relaxed this weekend!
- keep up the awesome online celebrations, support and inspiration.
- this weekend I have added a hashtag: #holdyourground - this is inspired to help us stay steady and remember why it's important for us to dig deep, adapt and continue to think about how we want to feel. Everyone is doing such a great job so far... this is just "one more" run and we can do it! So #holdyourground in terms of your thoughts, positivity and follow-through!
- it's also inspiredly Dr. Bonnie Henry - we are flattening the curve and doing a great job but we must keep it up and #holdyourground a little longer.
- tag your photos with #pacetrailruns & #earnyourcheckmark & #holdyourground
- don't forget to check off your workout on the google accountability sheet.
This space will essentially become a diary for the spring clinic. I will be uploading weekly videos to share information, motivation and instructions on particular workouts or the new clinic format.