I will be monitoring the PHO's and making adjustments to the Wednesday in-person sessions as we go. For now, based on a maximum of 10 allowed outside at a time, I will be assigning groups to particular weeks for in-person coaching. I will rotate the weeks, so that everyone has an opportunity for "group" training.
WORKOUT SIGN-UP DETAILS
STANDARD WARM UP DURATIONS
25km - 20min
50km - 30min
I recommend you do the same cool down durations, however if you need to cut your workout short, please cut the cool down and try to stick to the warm up durations. Thank you.
I will continue to monitor the PHO's and hopefully safety increase our Wednesday training group size until we're all able to train together again :)
1. Please sign up if you're interested in running with other people in small groups on the leader lead runs.
2. Moving forward, this will be our temporary format for every "leader lead" run until the PHO's change.
3. You will be assigned to a group with no more than 10 people. Groups will be assigned based on distance and pace.
4. All groups will have 1-2 leaders, choosing a route and adventure for the training duration.
5. Covid safety protocols and social distancing is required in each group.
6. Sign up closes the Wednesday prior to the run, at 7pm.
7. You can continue to run solo or with your own bubbles if preferred. This is an option for those PACErs who want to connect and run in a safe manner with others in the PACE family, during this unique time.
This page is set up to share all the communications, information, announcements and training. It's your go-to place to find it all.