VIRTUAL WEDNESDAY / WEEK TWO
- Happy Birthday this week to: Carolyn & Steve!!
- Don't forget to add your song/artist to the google doc for our social listening playlist and to earn your bonus checkmark this week. I wore my side-pony for you!!
- BC & Fedral Parks close - listen to my message and how we are making a plan to support your goals and our community.
- Goal setting / how you want to feel.
- Focus on solutions instead of problems.
- Listen to your body. Adapt. Try. That's how you #earnyourcheckmark.
Things we can focus on for motivation today:
- the sun. a big round ball of energy. draw off it!
- you're not the only going to suffer today. think of you fellow pacers and know we're in this together.
- you did a similar workout last week, so move forward with the confidence that you can do it!
- Let it feel good. The simple act of getting out side, putting some effort into it, getting your heart pumping, legs burning and being in the moment that is ALL FOR YOU.
- Reviewed workout detail and adaptation suggestions.
- Gordon Road (paved)
- Dilworth Road (paved)
- Knox Mountain Road (paved)
- Paret Road in lower mission (paved)
- Southridge Drive upper mission (paved)
- End of Sewart Road WEST: to the right / behind residential area (gravel road)
- End of Raymer Road in lower mission (gravel road)
If you have any great hill locations in your area, post them on facebook and share. Obviously we can't all be at the same place at the same time while we are respecting social distancing, however the more locations we share the more spread out & healthy & successful we can be!
ALSO HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS is kindness, patience, love, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Don't wait to catch it from others, be the carrier. You can be someones inspiration today!
Comments are closed.
This space will essentially become a diary for the spring clinic. I will be uploading weekly videos to share information, motivation and instructions on particular workouts or the new clinic format.