1. back to back challenge congrats!
2. this weeks happy birthdays!
3. Motivation Station
4. Hashtags for this week
5. Workout review
"Enjoy the sunshine, but trust in the darkness too. It's more than to be endured. It is to be experienced and later cherished."
Coach R talks about how sometimes the lessons we learn in the darkness become our most cherished, grounded and memorable of all.
So what lessons have you learned or leave yoru feeling grateful since covid-19? We want to hear from you and that’s how you can earn this weeks bonus checkmark!
BONUS CHECKMARKS one hard and one easy one this week
1. Text Hannah a 10-20sec video of what you’re grateful for during covid 19. With your permission we want to put together a fun video clip for our social media content over the coming weeks. If you don't want your content used on social media, but still want to earn your checkmark - just add a note letting Hannah know your preference. Thank you.
2. Join PACE strava group or take an easy checkmark if you’re already part of our Strava group: CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
hashtag review for week 7
- #DoTheLittleThings (Wednesday)
- #OneStepAtATime (Sunday)
WEDNESDAY WORKOUT HALVES
This is a variation to last weeks speed workout. You can choose the same location or switch it up, however you'll want a loop course that is 600m to 1000m in duration.
Here are some good examples:
1. Dilworth Mountain Park.
2. Kathleen Lake Loop at Knox Mountain.
3. Woodhaven Park (lower mission)
See the google calendar for details and remember it's okay to adapt, try and modify to: #earnyourcheckmark
This space will essentially become a diary for the spring clinic. I will be uploading weekly videos to share information, motivation and instructions on particular workouts or the new clinic format.