Everyone in the clinic can earn two checkmarks per week by trying or completing the Wednesday and Sunday workouts, however we have added some fun (and optional) initiatives as a way to have fun, stay further connected, engaged and to help you earn bonus checkmarks for the draw prizes!
We will use this blog post to keep track of all the bonus #earnyourcheckmark initiatives this clinic...
WEEK TWO / SOCIAL LISTENING
To earn your bonus point this week, we're asking you to share with us a song by an artist you love so we can create a "social distancing" NO! WAIT... "social listening" playlist. It will be PACE's first ever playlist! Thanks for the fun name Trent.
1. open up the google shared accountability document.
2. type the song/artist beside your name by Wednesday night.
3. by submitting your song, you automatically qualify for the bonus #earnyourcheckmark
4. Hannah will create the playlist on google music. I will create the playlist on spodify. We will send you the links once the playlists are complete for anyone on these platforms that want to listen during their runs for the remainder of the clinic.
5. please note: for safety purposes, if you run with music, please keep the volume low and run with one ear bud out at all times. If you are in less popular areas, we suggest keeping the tunes for the car commute or home dance parties.
6. don't forget to add this hashtag to your posts this weekend: #sociallistening ;)
PACE ACCOUNTABILITY SIGN UP
You can visit the P.A.C.E. Accountability Challenge Spreadsheet HERE.
This space will essentially become a diary for the spring clinic. I will be uploading weekly videos to share information, motivation and instructions on particular workouts or the new clinic format.