Join me this Spring for a NEW clinic on the PACE scene and train for your first 5km trail race (Spring Rush) which will take place in Kelowna on April 27th in Rose Valley Regional Park. This 8 week walk/run clinic is suited for those individuals who are new to running or returning from an injury and need a gradual build back to consistent running.
This is a great way to stay motivated, spend time outdoors, learn some new trails, build confidence, build fitness, train for a race goal, create long-lasting running habits and have fun!
SOME OF THE GOODNESS THAT'S INCLUDED:
1. 1x weekly group run;
2. 8 week learn to run program, complete with 2 other walk/run workouts to follow on subsequent days of the week;
3. 8 week strength training program you can follow at home or in a gym;
4. Weekly information & motivational newsletters;
5. Video analysis;
6. Access to professional running coach, Rene Unser;
7. Motivational group training to keep you accountable;
8. Discount on your race entry into the Spring Rush trail race hosted by PACE.
This clinic will cap at the first 30 registrations. Registration and full details will be posted on the website soon. Check back often!
I love trail running. I also love helping others learn to trail run and I look forward to exposing people within our community to the wonderful world of trail running.
Completion of this learn to trail run clinic is also a great way to move into the 15k training group in the summer trail running clinic. It's a great way to keep you connected to your running goals in 2014.
I hope to see you in March. Together we will make running FUN!