1. Happy Birthday song for Nicole T :)
2. Vertical Challenge congrats!
3. Staying on a meaningful path is more important that arriving at a particular place.
4. Winter Clinic Registration Thank You!
TENTATIVE 2021 EVENT PLAN FOR PACE
I talk about the tentative event plan for PACE in 2021. Races, Virtual Runs and Camps.
REST WEEK TIPS
Rest weeks are intended to be a consolidation week to allow our body to catch up. The goal this week is to NOT add to your fitness bank, but get recovered and rest as soon as possible so you’re ready to start building or continue with your maintenance next week. I share tips on how to make rest week count!
1. New groups and start times.
2. Please stick to your groups and start times.
3. The groups and times are created to help spread us out and maintain our safety protocols with COVID.
4. If you need a different start time, just email me and I can move you.
5. I also just want to remind you all that we need to keep our physical distance while we’re on our group runs and Wednesday workouts and avoid loitering in groups before or after the runs.
6. I know this is challenging and we all want things to go back to how they were before, but we need to hang in there and do our best to follow protocols and keep one another safe. Thank you.
Random Interval Workout.
1. I will have 10 different workout cards pinned on the fence.
2. Each card will have a workout written on it, such as 1min tempo followed by 1min rest. Repeat 4 times.
3. Athletes can choose any workout from a card that you want, however you can't do the same card twice.
4. You perform the card workout for a set duration: All groups: 25min this week for rest week.
5. I will post a workout sheet that you can print and cut the workouts out if you can't make the workout or live out of town.
Flat to rolling loop if possible that is approx. 800m in length.
Warm up and cool down times
15km - 10min
25km - 15min
50km - 20min
Phase II Greenway. Staggered starts. Please sign up on FB poll or text me your RSVP for Sunday.
15km - 90min
25k/50k - 2hrs
Take Nina's yoga practice that is archived under video's on our FB group page.
The future is unknown and there are so many ways tomorrow could go, but what if, instead of worrying about all that could go wrong, you focused on the beautiful truth that all along, you have had this moment right here to focus on one thing at a time. One conversation at a time. One project at a time. one hour at a time. One breath at a time. Whatever is pushing you to think you have to sort it all out at once does not have a final say on how things go today. - MHN
THIS WEEKS HASHTAG: #THISMOMENT
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.