NOTE FROM THE COACH
This week's theme is all about "getting your schedule, goals and focus" organized before the fall clinic is over and you' start winter break. I share some tips and motivation to help you get organized and have a successful and positive December so you can start January off on track :)
Shoes, feet care & feet/hips mobility video HERE
TRAINING - WHERE DO YOU NEED TO BE?
Injured? Healthy? When is your first race of 2022? What weaknesses are you working on? FOMO? JOMO?
No matter where you are in your journey this winter, the most important thing is that you KNOW where you are and where YOU need to be.
- maybe you need a few more weeks of maintenance?
- maybe you're still off on injury and need to really start crushing (or continue to crush) the rehab
- maybe you're feeling fit as a fiddle and are settling into the bonus build this winter
- how do you actions today, set you up for tomorrow, next week, next month and the start of the new year. Know this and be your own biggest cheerleader. Adapt, be true to your goals and set progress in motion.
- 7x7's. See google calendar. Building off previous Wednesday intervals.
- if you missed the 5x'5's then do that workout before jumping into 7x7's.
- we are adding a 90min maintenance run lead by Trent. One group, pace based on sign up. Social and perfect for those in maintenance mode.
- 25km build 2:40hr / nice, steady and easy pace for this build week
- 50km build 3:00hr / nice, steady and easy pace for this build week
- **7:00AM START TIME
- LOCATION CHANGED TO MYRA BELLEVUE PROVINCIAL PARK
PLEASE SIGN UP for the Sunday run before Friday so the team can plan. (and add your holiday song to the Christmas playlist)
1. Completing the Wednesday & Sunday workouts
2. Keep up the new workout program and aim for 1-3 sessions this week. You're getting stronger!
3. Holiday playlist.
4. Get Organized :)
Happy Birthday Tom, Marja & Tara
Hammer Nutrition Secrets of Success (s.o.s.) manual HERE.
Hammer Nutrition Canada - CODE: PACE 20 for 20% off on the *Canadian* website HERE
SideKick Massage and Scrapping tools - CLICK LINK FOR 20% off online orders.