NOTE FROM THE COACH
Changing your narrative continues! "I have to" vrs. "I get to" and see how that changes your outlook and gratitude :)
See separate post on injuries above :)
Remember: the rest week is intended to be a consolidation week to allow your body to catch up. The goal isn’t to add to your fitness back account but get your recovered well so you can start building fitness again next week.
1. Completing the Wednesday & Sunday workouts
2. Keep up the new workout program and aim for 1-3 sessions this week. You're getting stronger!
TRAINING / WORKOUTS
- choose a hill that takes you 10-20min to climb (hike if new to this workout) and then run down.
- the up and down are at zone 3 effort. Take 1min rest in-between laps.
- warm up & cool down each 10min and 45min total interval time.
- 75-90min for all runners. PLEASE SIGN UP if you're planning on attending :)
Happy Birthday Anthony & Sam!
Hammer Nutrition Secrets of Success (s.o.s.) manual HERE.
Hammer Nutrition Canada - CODE: PACE 20 for 20% off on the *Canadian* website HERE
SideKick Massage and Scrapping tools - CLICK LINK FOR 20% off online orders.