The follow topics are now posted on the blog:
1. Welcome Zoom: if you missed the welcome zoom last monday, you can rewatch it HERE.
2. Performance Videos: find short videos filled with mobility, strength, flexibility and more HERE.
3. Training in the heat: review a short list of tips to help you make the most out of running in hot weather and most importantly - stay safe! Click HERE.
The following is a list of events, actions or changes to the clinic programming or locations etc...
1. Change in workout, start time & location this Wednesday, June 30th. Detail on the Google Calendar.
a.) 5:30am - 6:30am
b.) EECO Centre / Springfield Park
c.) Fun looped course that will be marked as prep for next weeks time trial.
2. Rossland Group Run Sign-up: We have limited spots available for the Rossland group lead run along the 7summits and Old Glory on Saturday July 17th. If you would like to hold a spot, please sign up before July 1st. After July 1st we will be opening up spots to out of town guests that were originally signed up for Broken Goat. You can sign up HERE.
The following are things happening within the PACE family that we want to celebrate!
Happiest of birthdays to Lynn & Rich this week! We hope you two firecrackers have a great birthday week in this heat wave and know that we are sending you lots of love and wishes for a healthy and adventurous year ahead. xo